Thursday, November 11, 2010

Guess what?

Tish and I have something to share:




WE'RE GONNA HAVE A BABY!!!!
We went to the doctor today and got to hear a little heart beat...It was the best sound I have ever heard!
So come June 8th (or somewhere around that date) the Bishop family will be bigger.
We will do a much better job keeping the blog updated with our now changing life.

7 comments:

  1. Chris I am so excited for you. It has been such a long time since we have talked. It is such a great experience hearing the heartbeat, and it only gets better. Time seems to fly so fast that you need to try and enjoy each moment to its fullest. Before you know it they are all grown up. I cannot believe that I have three girls with the oldest being 6 and the youngest 2.

    Daniel Greer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Congrats! I'm way excited for you guys :) This is Mike by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats you guys!!! This is SO exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I hope Tish is feeling alright. That first trimester can be a beast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's fantastic! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wahoo! Yay, I'm pleased to hear such exciting news!

    ReplyDelete