Chris has been working hard on the announcements and finally came out with the final product today. We'll get those sent out with in the next couple of weeks [ subliminal plug: Get us your address ASAP if you havn't yet :) ]. They look so great! You'd think they were done by a pro! What am I saying?! Chris IS a pro! He OWNS photo shop!
Tish has been working hard on flattening out her tummy so she looks like "a rock star" in the dress :). Which, by the way, she finally decided on last month. Just a couple more weeks before she has to get sized so they can make all the little adjustments. Here's a little preview.
That's a nice face Tish. Is the dress flowy or is it big and poofy??? I would say enjoy being engaged while it lasts, but I don't blame you for wanting it to be May already :P I felt the same way, and I don't regret for wishing time would pass quicker. I'm completely happy being married to my husband :)
ReplyDeleteHaha! Thanks! The funny thing is, the one I'm wearing in the pic is not the dress I'm gonna get. I just put it cuz I'm a goof. I don't wanna give up any info so that Chris can guess which dress I went with. He weaseled me into showing him some pics of dresses I'd tried on...I'm such a push over.
ReplyDeleteIf it makes you feel better, I don't remember what they look like at all except the fact that they are white.
ReplyDelete